The Firefighter Command Trailers are offered in several sizes and with Key Features...
- To start, individual working countertops come standard.
- In addition, Cat Jacks appear at each station for computer networking.
- Then, Phone Jacks are placed at each station for phone system.
- Also, electrical receipts for computer and appliances accommodate each station.
- Service windows open to the exterior per floor plan as well.
- Next, refrigerator and microwave are optional.
- Electric and gas heaters are available, too.
- Additional cooling air conditioners are also available.
- Finally, storage cabinets are installed per floor plan.
Additional Value Features Available...
We also offer mobile command trailers with climate controlled temperature. Coupled with climate control, we include a roof mounted air conditioning with optional additional units. In addition, an electric or gas heat system can be added to the fire fighter command trailer. First, we build every command trailer with upgrade fiberglass gelcoat exterior. Then, most trailer models use an oversized I-beam with oversized axle configerations. Finally, upgraded marine grade flooring and floor covering allows for a heavy traffic use.